Partner Sourcing Specialist
Myresidence.africa is a corporate accommodation agency for the business traveller industry offering vetted serviced executive apartments across Africa. We are growing aggressively and expanding our team to ensure we meet our clients’ needs and our own expansion goals.
MyResidence wishes to employ an experienced property and or hospitality industry specialist who understands the medium to long stay needs of a business traveller and who is willing and able to source, vet and contract with accommodation providers offering accommodation in African centres which will meet those needs.
Grande Baie ,Mauritius
Rs25,000 – Rs45,000 (Depending on skills and experience)
1st February 2023
9:00 – 5:30pm (SAST + 2:00 – flexible working structure)
Tertiary qualification required – preferably in property studies or hospitality.
- Own laptop (preferrable)
- Access to unlimited wi-fi
The role of Property Acquisition Specialist:
The role is responsible for growing the property portfolio of myresidence across Africa. This will include identifying, sourcing and onboarding properties that suit the company’s criteria and needs. The successful candidate will work with other members of the business to ensure focus is on areas required by the client needs. They will be required to follow an onboarding compliance process defined by the business which ensures all properties comply with our rigorous quality and amenity standards as well as the contracted terms defined by our clients.
The successful candidate will be required to load all gather and capture all the required property partner data onto our property portal along with required documentation. Expanding our portfolio of vetted properties and ensuring the quality of those properties offered to our clients is vital to the success of the business. The successful applicant must be someone who is fastidious about detail. The successful candidate will need to be someone with great attention to detail who always has the needs of our traveling customer in mind.
In addition to sourcing new properties for our portfolio we have a portfolio of over 450 properties which will also need to be regularly audited.
Our system records the number and type of rooms offered (2/3 bedroom or studio etc.), the amenities offered in the apartment and the property as well as the prices of the rooms. This database needs to be maintained and updated regularly to ensure our clients receive accurate quotes as quickly as possible.
- Identifying regions and locations where our portfolio requires properties to be added
- Identifying properties within these regions that meet our quality and amenity standards
- Contacting properties and assessing compliance with our requirements
- Onboarding properties using our defined process
- Ensuring compliance of all properties with our standards
- Loading all accurate property information on our booking system
- Loading accurate content for each property onto our website incorporating our Search Engin Optimization requirements
- Ensure property information is updated as per our stipulations
- Ensure property is vetted correctly, complying with our 3-stage vetting process
- New property numbers are Key Performance Indicator (KPI) led and these KPI’s must be met to ensure the growth of business in line with the strategy
- Ensure all urgent client requests from the business are met timeously
- Proactively work and communicate with other areas of the business with view to optimizing the efficiency of the business and the offering to clients.
The successful candidate should have experience working in travel, hotels, the serviced apartment industry and or in the real estate industry.
- Outlook, Word, Excel experience
- Has excellent written and spoken English
- Has the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Is well organised and self-motivated
- Has experience in negotiating rates with suppliers
- Is commercially astute
- Has the ability to prioritise tasks in an effective manner
- Lively enthusiastic personality
- Good numeracy skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
If you meet all our requirements and have an enthusiastic Can-Do attitude, with a well-organized detail orientated approach, please e-mail your current/updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted